ERP Project - Oracle/PeopleSoft
|Access | Training | Security | Documentation | Reports | Chart of Accounts | PCard | FAQ's|
|Purchasing | Falcon’s Purch | Finance & Administration|
Financial Management Solutions (FMS)
FMS On-Line Training Access Instructions
Classes will be offered to FMS users by on-line training available through MyBGSU. Offering classes in this manner will allow users to proceed through the material at their own pace and users are invited to return to the class material as often as desired to review information and details.
Each class will present information on the designated topic and will also include a quiz component. The class material and quiz may be repeated as many times as the user desires. It is also possible to stop progressing through the class material as needed and to return to the same point at a future time.
To access a FMS On-line training class:
1. Log in to MyBGSU using your BGSU username and password.
2. Select the "Blackboard" Tab.
3. Locate the My Blackboard Courses list.
4. Select the appropriate Class from those listed in My Blackboard Courses.
5. Follow the instructions provided - each specific class will be accessed by selecting the link in the left toolbar.
6. Follow the provided prompt to launch the class.
7. Follow the provided class material.
8. Return to MyBGSU Blackboard tab to either complete another class or to Logout of MyBGSU.
If you are unable to see the FMS classes in your MyBGSU, it is possible that you have not yet been enrolled. To request enrollment, please complete the FMS Training Enrollment Request form. If your question is not answered within the information provided on this page, please contact the Technology Support Center (TSC) at 419-372-0999.