Oracle/PeopleSoft ERP CSS
|Access | Training | Security | Documentation | Time and Labor | MDMC|
Campus Community / MDMC
A foundation component of Campus Solutions (CSS) is Campus Community. Campus Community is used to create, maintain, and track information for individuals and organizations that comprise BGSU’s community. Campus Community brings the integration of information pertaining to individuals and organizations within the Human Resources (HCM) and Student Administration systems into a common database within Campus Solutions (CSS).
The Master Data Management Committee (MDMC) is a continuing committee charged with developing the guidelines and standards regarding maintenance of data within PeopleSoft Campus Community. This committee has the authority to:
- develop data standard policies
- insure the accuracy and consistency of data
- provide collaboration among the functional areas for data usage issues
- define formatting and definition for all data elements within Campus Community
The work of this committee will continue to function after the CSS go-lives have been completed. Though committee membership will evolve over time, it will be important for the campus to share future effective processing discoveries and problem resolution scenarios.
The following links provide documentation for the Campus Community regarding the decisions reached by the MDMC.
Campus Community Related Documentation
- PeopleSoft Campus Community Home Address Standard
- CSS Campus Community - View Training Manual
- CSS Campus Community - View Navigation Path Quick Reference
- CSS Campus Community - Advanced (Maintenance)Training Manual
- CSS Campus Community - Advanced (Maintenance) Navigation Path Quick Reference
- CSS Campus Community – MDMC Data Standards
- CSS Campus Community – Personal Data Types
- CSS Campus Community – Minimum Data Standards