Reserve Student Union Information Table
Using the Bowen-Thompson Student Union Contact Tables is a good way to present your organization to the BGSU community. The contact tables are located in a high traffic area. Nearly 12,000 students, faculty and staff enter the student union daily!
- Consecutive week reservations are not permitted.
- Space is allocated on a first-come, first-serves basis.
- Space is forfeited if not in use within one hour of the pre-arranged starting time.
- The name of your organization must be displayed. Posting on walls, columns, and windows is not permitted.
- One table and two chairs are provided. One T-Stand per table may also be requested.
- At least one recruiter must be present at the table for the duration of the reservation. More than two recruiters at one time is not permitted.
- Recruiters must stay behind the contact table, must not aggressively distribute the organization's materials, and must not block traffic.
Employers who are recruiting at BGSU can reserve a contact table at the Bowen-Thompson Student Union by contacting Juanita Van Liere, Administrative Assistant, at 419-372-2359. All other interested parties should contact the Bowen-Thompson Student Union directly by visiting their website.