The BGSU Career Center strives to engage, educate, and empower by providing high-quality services in career development, planning and preparation, experiential learning, and job attainment. Individual career and life goals as well as organizational objectives are enhanced by current information and resources. Through a variety of programs, workshops, courses, and employment opportunities, meaningful options are provided for students and employers.
The staff members of the BGSU Career Center are committed to and embrace the following:
- Offering the highest quality of services, programs, publications, and resources to the greater University community.
- Developing and nurturing relationships that continuously support our mission and the missions of the Division of Enrollment Management and Bowling Green State University.
- Fostering a climate of open dialogue, mutual respect, and teamwork among the Career Center and students, alumni, faculty, employers, and other constituents.
- Demonstrating our resourcefulness and flexibility by consistently evaluating and responding to the needs of our constituents in a dynamic environment.
- Promoting a greater awareness within the institution of the need for and nature of career development and the world of work.
Bowling Green State University is committed to equal opportunity for all and does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, or veteran status. The Office of Equity, Diversity, and immigration Services at BGSU is responsible for University compliance with Title IX, Section 504. Disabilities Services for students is responsible for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.