Request a Speaker
The Career Center staff can accommodate a limited number of requests each semester. Requests are considered based on the relevance of the topic, the intended learning outcomes, staffing availability, and existing Career Center programming. Please note: Due to low attendance, we no longer make presentations in Residence Halls.
- Workshop requests should be submitted at least 30 days in advance to allow for scheduling, staff availability, and preparation.
- Sessions can be focused on a particular career field.
- A minimum of 15 participants is required.
- A minimum of 50 minutes is required to cover each of the following topics:
- Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Preparation
- Using on-line resources for job & internship searches (requires a computer lab)
- WorkNet (creating a profile, conducting searches, and scheduling interviews - requires a computer lab)
- Using on-line resources for career & occupational exploration (requires a computer lab)
- Other (please describe in detail)
Please complete and submit the online form (click here) to request a speaker. The Career Center will contact you upon review.