Resumes offer a first impression to an employer, so make sure that yours is carefully written and organized. To enhance or develop a resume, make an appointment with a Career Center professional or stop by for Drop-In Hours.
Read the “Resume Writing Chapter” of the B!G Job Search Guide to learn more about developing and enhancing your resume.
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Middle Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Integrated Social Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Education, Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Arts, Dual Degree in Psychology and Sociology
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, 2-D Studies in Photography
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, Apparel Merchandising and Product Development
- Master of Education, Career and Technology Education with Bachelor of Science, Computer Art
- Master of Public Policy and Administration, Public Management with Bachelor of Arts, History
- Doctoral Candidate, Developmental Psychology, Masters of Arts, Quantitative Psychology, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology