WorkNet Posting Policies
Bowling Green State University Career Center will NOT list an opportunity if:
- The work assignment interferes with or negatively affects the academic progress of a student, or the employing organization requires or encourages a student to discontinue his or her academic program of study.
- The student is required to purchase or rent any type of sales kit or presentation supplies.
- The student is required to pay a nonrefundable fee for training or to participate in a work experience.
- The student is assessed any sort of fee for the work placement.
- The student would be employed by a private individual (babysitting, nanny, caretaker, tutor, etc). You may contact the BGNews, the university’s independent press, to list your openings(s) in their classified ads.
- The job involves on-campus solicitation, posting of materials, or sales of products or services not authorized by the University.
Please refer to our Third Party Recruiting Guidelines if posting on behalf of a client company.
Please visit our Recruiting Policies and Guidelines for additional information.
Withdrawal or Denial of Services
Employers or agencies that violate any of the Career Center’s policies or have been judged by a court of law in the United State to be engaged in illegal activities are prohibited from using the Career Center’s services.