Career Center staff members assist students from all majors through individual meetings. Appointments can be either 30 or 60 minutes. Individual career appointments include resume and cover letter consultations, career and major exploration, job or internship search, and mock interviews.
During your appointment, you can:
- Clarify and discuss your career goals
- Assess your skills, values, and interests
- Explore occupations of interest
- Develop and enhance resumes and cover letters
- Create an action plan to look for jobs in a targeted field or geographical area
- Discuss developing and utilizing a career network
- Identify key steps in the job and internship search process
- Search for jobs using Career Center resources
- Prepare for interviews
- Evaluate employment offers
- And much more!
The Career Center offers weekly drop-in hours on a first-come, first-served basis to critique resumes and/or cover letters. Be sure to bring a resume or cover letter draft with you.
318C Math Sciences Building
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Be prepared and confident for future interviews by utilizing mock interviewing services at the Career Center. Participate in a mock interview to gain practice and receive targeted feedback about your interview responses.
Career Center on the Move
Weekly Outreach Table:
Bowen-Thompson Student Union
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Nontraditional and Transfer Student Services (NTSS) Drop-ins
College Park Building
Days and Time: TBD
Call the Career Center at 419-372-2356 or visit us at 318C Math Sciences Building to set up an appointment with a Career Center Consultant.