Mechanical & Electrical Systems: Energy Management Services
Energy Management Services maintains the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems in all academic buildings, as well as residence halls and food service areas.
The following are some of the services provided by HVAC:
- Maintain and repair all heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Perform mechanical and electrical repairs of air handling units and chillers
- Maintain and repair fume hoods
- Service and repair ice machines and refrigerators
- Troubleshoot, repair, and adjust pneumatic, electronic, and line voltage controls