Mechanical & Electrical Systems: Building and Preventative Maintenance
- General repairs and maintenance of systems including plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, carpentry and masonry.
- Maintain plumbing flush valves, faucets and drains.
- Perform scheduled maintenance of air handlers, including lubricating bearings, changing air filters and various other tasks to keep the equipment running at peak efficiency.
- Assist trades in some general repairs.
- Hang pictures.
- Install computer trays, bulletin boards and window A/C units.