Internal Auditing and Advising Services
Tips For A Problem Free Audit
- Ensure that all the right people are engaged in the Audit Process.
- Schedule standing meetings throughout the process. Although things may change, periodic status checks help everyone contribute at the right level.
- Communicate the audit basics to your team. Make sure all parties understand the audit process and are ready to support the process.
- Let the auditor know any constraints that should be managed around (if possible), including key staff vacations, busy times based on cycles, etc.
- Be open to the audit process. Our shared goal is continuous improvement that will help BGSU become the premier learning community in Ohio, and one of the best in the nation.