Alumni Laureate Scholarship
How to Apply
- Must be an incoming, first-time student
- Must be admitted to BGSU main campus by December 9, 2013
- Must have ACT score (27 or higher) and/or SAT score (1100 or higher, excluding writing portion) on file with the Office of Admissions by December 9, 2013
- Must have at least a 3.5 cumulative high school GPA on a 4.0 scale on file with the Office of Admissions by December 9, 2013
- Must be able to participate in ALS Selection Weekend, February 21-22, 2014
5:00 p.m. Monday, December 9, 2013. This is not a postmark deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
- Type all application information (including essays) into the application document and save in PDF format. Completing and saving the application in PDF format requires the latest version of Adobe Reader, available for free download at Adobe.com. Previous versions may cause errors. Please make sure all fields on the application are complete before submitting.
- Save a PDF or printed copy of the completed application for your records.
- Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or:Alumni Laureate Scholars Program
Office of Alumni and Development
Mileti Alumni Center
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403-0053
- Do not include transcripts, resumes or test scores with the application.
- For your application to be considered complete, you must submit one recommendation using the guidelines provided on page 4 of the application.
- Recommendation must be received in addition to all other application materials by the submission deadline. Applicant responsible for ensuring receipt of the recommendation.
Kelly Basden Lawrie | 419-372-7690 | email@example.com