Alumni Association Scholarships
Each year, BGSU alumni support students of diverse backgrounds and levels of achievement through thousands of dollars in scholarship aid:
- Chapter and class scholarships
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship
- Alumni Minority Scholarship
- Black Pioneer Scholarship
- Hartman Scholarship
- 3.5 cumulative grade point average for Harold Anderson Scholarship
- 3.0 cumulative grade point average for Chapter, Legacy, and Alumni Minority Scholarships
- 2.75 cumulative grade point average for Black Pioneer Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Alumni Legacy Award, a parent must have contributed financially to BGSU during the previous fiscal year
5:00 p.m. Monday, April 7, 2014. This is not a postmark deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
- Complete all portions of the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Review specific scholarship criteria and select the scholarship(s) you are applying for.
- If applying for a chapter and/or class scholarship, only one of each may be selected. Other Alumni Association scholarships may also be applied for.
- Submit application via email to email@example.com or mail to:
Mileti Alumni Center
Bowling Green, OH 43403
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Alumni and Development at (888) 839-2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.