Give Back to BGSU
Student Legacy Campaign
The Student Legacy Campaign invites you to begin building your BGSU Legacy today by becoming a student philanthropist. Every gift, no matter the size, will ensure that future generations of BGSU students have the opportunity for an exceptional University experience.
The first project being supported by the Student Legacy Campaign is recreating the historic campus entrance along Thurstin Street, including the original University gates. Plans call for demolition of the Administration Building to open the view between campus and downtown.
- Ryan Sowers | email@example.com | Chairperson
- Alex Solis | firstname.lastname@example.org | Fundraising Co-Coordinator
- Kayela Wilson | email@example.com | Fundraising Co-Coordinator
- Rebecca Humberger | firstname.lastname@example.org | Event Co-Coordinator
- Olivia Wilson | email@example.com | Event Co-Coordinator
- David Neely | firstname.lastname@example.org | Budget Coordinator
- Nathan Riley | email@example.com | Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- Dylan Burley | firstname.lastname@example.org | Stewardship Coordinator
- Joshua Deans | email@example.com | Primary Advisor
- Kelly Basden Lawrie | firstname.lastname@example.org | Secondary Advisor
If you want to be part of this historic effort, please consider making a gift today.