Ay Ziggy Zoomba ringtone
Want to show off your Falcon pride anywhere — especially every time your mobile phone rings? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Instructions for smartphones
The process for downloading and installing ringtones to a smartphone may vary greatly based on phone, operating system, and service provider.
If you have an Apple® iPhone™ mobile digital device, use the download instructions:
- Download the ringtone file to a directory of your choosing on your computer and import to iTunes
- Double click the file to open it in iTunes and import it into the ringtones library. Sync to phone
- Plug your iPhone into your computer and click on iPhone
- Click on ringtones tab
- Make sure that the “sync ringtones” checkbox is checked. Click “sync.” Set as ringtone
- Use your iPhone to set the ringtone as you normally would — either as the default ringtone or assigned to a contact
If you have a cell phone with the Android operating system, use the download instructions below.
- Download the ringtone file to a directory of your choosing on your computer. Sync to phone
- Connect your Android phone to your computer using a USB cable
- Set the phone to connect as a Disk Drive. Note: If you are not prompted to “Mount as disk drive,” check the Android Status Bar and click the USB connection type. Choose “Disk drive – Mount as disk drive” as your connection type
- On your Desktop, click “My Computer” and find the disk drive associated with your Android phone. Note: If you see a separate drive for your SD Card, you may use either drive
- Open the drive and look for a folder labeled "ringtones." If it does not exist, create one now
- Drag the MP3 file to the “ringtones” folder
- Safely remove the phone (using “Safely Remove Hardware” for PC or the eject button for Mac) and physically disconnect it to complete the transfer
- On your phone, open Settings. Sound & Display, Phone Ringtone, and choose your new ringtone! (It will have the same name as the MP3 file.) This will set your default ringtone. To assign a ringtone to a contact, follow your phone’s instructions
Most smartphones can play MP3 files as ringtones. The process for downloading and installing ringtones to a smartphone may vary greatly based on phone, operating system, and service provider. Check your phone’s user manual or your provider’s website.
Questions? Please call (888) 839-2586 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.