LGBT Resource Center
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans* and Ally Resource Center's purpose is to provide service to the entire BGSU community through programming, education and support. We are located in 318 B Math Science Building and have a variety of resources and services available, including a library of books and media. Please stop by the center during our hours and take advantage of a safe place to relax. Also, please be sure to take a look at our new brochure for upcoming programs and events, as we are currently updating our Web site. We welcome any questions or suggestions that you may have to improve our service to the BGSU.
Have questions? Contact Luke Grabski at email@example.com, or attend our informational meeting:
September 14, 2014
Bowen-Thompson Student Union 316
Developing Relationships & Encouraging Advancement through Mentorship
Do you identify as LGBTQ+? Are you looking for a buddy to go to meetings with? Interested in exploring what it means to be a queer student on campus? Maybe you already have an idea and want to help others in their process.
The DREAM Program is a year-long mentoring opportunity that allows for relationship- and community-building, increased involvement in diverse communities across campus and the town, and leadership development.
Applications are due September 26 at 5:00pm and can be found in the tabs below.
Time commitment as a DREAM participant include:
- weekly contact with your mentor/mentee (15+ minutes)
- monthly meetings with your mentor/mentee (1+ hour)
- monthly gatherings with the entire DREAM team (1-2 hours)
- at least 2 non-LGBTQ+ events or meetings per semester with your mentor/mentee
LGBT Resource Center Hours
- Monday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am to 7:00pm (as of 8/28/14)
- Friday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Please contact Tobias Spears