Below is information regarding LISTSERV. There are links to documents and websites to assist you with your LISTSERV problem.
BGSU's LISTSERV Processor --> lists.bgsu.edu
Address to use to send messages to your subscribers --> firstname.lastname@example.org
LISTSERV Frequently Asked Questions...
Why am I receiving 2 copies of a message from a LISTSERV?
You are probably subscribed under both forms of your BGSU email address, e.g. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The LISTSERV interprets these as different addresses in a list of subscribers.
Can a LISTSERV be a subscriber to another LISTSERV?
Yes, if you have a LISTSERV already set up for a certain group and all of those members need to be subscribed to another LISTSERV, you can add the email address of the LISTSERV (email@example.com) as a subscriber.
What is the max size of an attachment sent out?
LISTSERV Quick Reference Guides...
- A Subscriber's Quick Reference Guide to BGSU's LISTSERV (PDF)
- Changing your Subscriber Options to a BGSU LISTSERV (PDF)
- Creating a BGSU LISTSERV Account/Password (PDF)
- A List Owner's Quick Reference Guide to BGSU's LISTSERV (PDF)
- Group Subscriptions to a LISTSERV with Bulk Operations (Windows XP) (PDF)
- Group Subscriptions to a LISTSERV with Bulk Operations (Mac OS X) (PDF)
- Adding an Unsubscribe Link to your BGSU LISTSERV Postings (PDF)
LISTSERV User Guides for List Subscribers
LISTSERV User Guides for List Owners