CMS Publish Now
This page covers the steps in using the "Publish Now" feature in CMS. This feature will allow you to publish your changes to the live website in a timelier manner than the current method of queuing changes.
- If your content is already public you can skip this step: edit an item and ‘Return to Public’ or ‘Send to Public’ in your workflow.
- After your edits are in the ‘Public’ state, select the items to publish using the Content Explorer.
- Either: Right click on the item(s) or go to Content > CMS Title of Item
- In the menu you will see an option for ‘Publish Now’
- Select that option.
- Your content should publish within the next minute.
You may also select a group of items to publish in this method by selecting multiple items in your Content Explorer. If you choose to select multiple items and use the ‘Content’ menu, look for the ‘Group’ listing instead of ‘CMS Title of Item’.