Below is information regarding Blackboard at BGSU. There are links to documents and web sites to assist you with your Blackboard problem.
Blackboard Web Portal --> https://my.bgsu.edu/ (login through the MyBGSU web portal)
--> https://elearning.bgsu.edu/ (login directly to Blackboard portal)
Personalized Access to the Blackboard Portal --> Automatically requested as part of the BGSU E-mail Account Creation process and is available to all current and admitted BGSU students, faculty, and staff.the day after your BGSU e-mail account is created.
==> Blackboard Upgrade to 8.0 on Aug. 18, 2008
Information for Current and Admitted Students
- Blackboard FAQs for Students
- Blackboard Sync
- Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Behind the Blackboard Support for Students
- Completing and Submitting an Assignment (flash tutorial)
- Getting Started in your Blackboard Learning System Course
- My Enrollment Verification Application in My Services
Information for Pre-Students and Guests
Information for Instructors
- Blackboard FAQs for Faculty & Staff
- Grade Center
- Submission of Grades
- End of the Semester Tasks
- COBL - Center for Online and Blended Learning
- Blackboard Quick Tutorials
- Behind the Blackboard for Faculty
- BGSU's Blackboard Course Maintenance Schedule
- Visual Text Box Editor (VTBE) Help
- Blackboard Quick Start Guides
- ITS Quick Reference Guides:
- How do I make my Blackboard course "Available"?
- How do I add somebody to my Blackboard course?
- How do I remove someone from my Blackboard course?
- How can I give my T.A. access to my course's control panel?
- How do I add content to my course?
- How can I control which areas of the course my students can see?
- Where is the "Control Panel"?
- Where is the "Blackboard Instructor's Manual" located online?
- How do I copy course content from a previous semester's course to another course or development shell?
- How do I save a discussion from a Blackboard course as a PDF file? Macintosh - Windows (PC)
- How do I download my Grade Center so I can open it with Excel? Macintosh - Windows (PC)
- How do I save a back-up of my course to share with a colleague or take offsite? Macintosh - Windows (PC)
- How do I generate a disk usage report for my Blackboard Course?
- How do I remove a Blackboard course from my view?
- How do I disable the Visual Text Box Editor (VTBE)?
- Firefox requires some configuration to allow Copy/Paste interoperability with the Visual Text Box Editor (VTBE). Use these instructions.
- Instructors and Organization Managers can find the Blackboard Instructor Manual on their course or organization control panel at the "Manual" link under Support.(HTML)
- Students can find the Blackboard User Manual on their course or organization site on the Tools page if the instructor or organization manager has enabled it. Look for the link "Student Manual".(HTML)
- Blackboard Academic Suite Instructor Manual for Release 8 (PDF Version)
- Blackboard Academic Suite Instructor Manual for Release 8 (HTML Version)
- Blackboard Academic Suite User Manual for Release 8 (PDF Version)
- Blackboard Academic Suite User Manual for Release 8 (HTML Version)