Pharos Upgrade Self Help
During the coming weeks departments will be visited by the Pharos Install Team. These technicians will visit buildings and migrate computers to print through a new system called Pharos. This system is being installed as part of the Print Responsibly Project.
For this migration, if the user is not available at the computer some settings will need to be completed upon printing.
- The default printer will need to be set.
- The default printer is designated as the destination for print requests when no printer name is used.
- This guide will walk you through setting up your Default Printer.
- If you work for multiple departments, you will see a new dialog box before you print.
- Enter the * (asterisks symbol) in the Dept or Grant line search box, the codes you are affiliated with will be listed. Highlight the DCC/Grant code the document you are printing should be charged.
- This guide will walk you through working with multiple department printing.
Last Updated on 4/25/2011.