Technology Support Center
AECES - Class Evaluations and Surveys Preparation
Directions to Give to Students
Students completing class evaluations or surveys should be instructed as follows:
- The Sekonic SR-3500 reads ONLY #2 pencil markings, not pen or permanent marker.
- Darken the circle (bubble) that corresponds with the answer.
- Mark only one answer per question.
- Fill in each bubble completely. Do not mark in the margins or outside of the circles.
- Make sure to fully erase any bubbles that are mistakenly marked or not the correct answer.
Note: The scanner will skip an answer if the marking of the bubble is too light to detect or if more than one bubble is darkened.
- The Header Sheet for the class evaluation or survey.
- Academic Exam and Evaluations Processing Form
- The student’s completed #6703 answer sheets.
On a blank #6703 bubble sheet, please fill out the information listed below so results can be labeled correctly.
- In the Name grid, fill out the instructor's last name and fill in the corresponding bubbles.
- In the Identification Number grid (column A – J):
- Use boxes A-D for the 4 digit Course code (use leading 0’s for lower codes)
- Use boxes E-H for the 4 digit Section code (use leading 0’s for lower codes)
- Either leave I & J blank or use for optional department reference
- In the Special Codes grid (column K- P), fill in the 5 digit call number for the course, leaving P blank: