Technology Support Center
AECES - Exam Procedure
Drop Off Procedure
- Exams will be stored in a secure filing cabinet until time is available for processing.
- Only full time staff will process/review exam results.
- When you go to the Technology Support Center at 110 Hayes Hall, you will need to sign-in to a log sheet and turn in the following:
- The Academic Exam Processing form
- The original answer key(s)
- The original weight key (if applicable)
- The original student completed answer sheets
**photocopies will not be accepted**
Score Return Procedure
- An email will be sent to the instructor once processing is completed.
- The message will include a MyFiles link to the exam results.
- This link is a secure way of transmitting this type of information and is only available to the directed contact.
- For questions on how to use BGSU MyFiles, visit this page.
- The exam results will only be accessible through this link for 14 days, so please be sure to save your file(s).
- The file that you are downloading contains FERPA data and needs to be protected from unauthorized access.
- For questions and more information on FERPA, visit this page.
Pick Up Procedure
- After receiving the email with the exam results, please return to the TSC, 110 Hayes Hall to retrieve the answer sheets.
- These will provide you an accurate record of each exam on file in case there is a question regarding a grade.
- You will also want the answer sheets on hand in case a student has questions about the exam.
- Sign-out on the log sheet verifying pick up. Only the instructor, or designee, will be able to sign out the processed bubble sheets.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Phone: (419) 372-0999