Below is information regarding Outlook Web Access (OWA) , the Microsoft web-based client, used at BGSU. There are links to documents and websites to assist you with your OWA problem.
OWA (Outlook Web Access) Premium --> only accessible when using Internet Explorer 6 and up.
OWA (Outlook Web Access) Light --> works with Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 5.5 and up (Windows) and Internet Explorer 5.1 and 5.2 (Mac)
BGSU's URL to access OWA from a web browser --> http://mail.bgsu.edu
Quicklinks for OWA (Outlook Web Access) ...
- Outlook Web Access (OWA Premium and OWA Light) demo
- Feature Comparison between Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Outlook (for BGSU's system, compare column 1 with column 3)
- Exchange 2007 OWA Light Accessibility Improvements (audio)
Frequently Asked Questions for OWA (Outlook Web Access) ...
- Exchange Project Frequently Asked Questions from the Office of the CIO
- What is OWA?
- What is the difference between OWA Premium and OWA Light?
- Are there features in Outlook that are not available in either OWA Premium or OWA Light?
- Do Mac OS X clients have access to OWA Premium?
- What is the default timeout period for inactivity on OWA Premium and OWA Light?
- I've heard that I can recover deleted e-mail messages using OWA. How is that done?
- What are the options for viewing attachments?
- How do I create a vacation message?
- Why is some content blocked and what do I do to see it?
- I often send e-mail to the same group of people. How do I create a distribution list?
- Is there any filtering mechanism for junk e-mail?
- Why can't I find my folders when I use OWA Light?
- OWA Calendar FAQs
Quick Reference Guides for OWA (Outlook Web Access) ...
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) Premium
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) Light
- OWA Light (quick start guide)
- Both OWA Premium & OWA Light
- Handling Spam in your BGSU’s Exchange E-Mail
- Opening a BGSU Office Account from Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Understanding the Exchange Family
- How does the BGSU Exchange System work for Windows users?
- How does the BGSU Exchange System work for Mac users?
- Initiating a Remote Device Wipe on your Phone or Mobile Device using OWA Premium or OWA Light