MyBGSU Enterprise Portal
Moving a Portlet on Your MyBGSU Page
1) Click on the 'Customize Page' link in the horizontal navigation bar in the upper right corner of any page in the MyBGSU Enterprise Portal.
2) When the Customize Page is displayed, click the tab that contains the portlet you want to move if it is not on your current page.
3) Click on the box in front of the portlet you want to move to select it and then click on the 'Move' button on the Actions navigation bar at the top of the page. The Campus Events portlet will be used in this example.
4) A form that allows you to choose the portlet's new location is displayed. (If you want to move the portlet to a different page on MyBGSU, click the tab of that page first.) Select the region or location of the page where you want the portlet to appear by clicking on the circle that identifies the region. Then click the 'Move Portlet' button.
4) You will be returned to the Customize page where you will see the portlet you moved included in the layout as part of the region you selected. Click on the 'Close' button in the upper or lower right corner of the page to return to MyBGSU where you will see the porlet you moved in its new location.