MyBGSU Enterprise Portal
Arranging Portlets on Your MyBGSU Pages
1) Click on the 'Customize Page' link in the horizontal navigation bar in the upper right corner of any page in the My BGSU Enterprise Portal.
2) When the Customize Page is displayed, click the tab of the page you want to modify if it is not the Welcome page.
3) At the top of a region of the page that you can modify, you will see a title bar that contains 2 icons ( an add portlet icon and an arrange portlets icon). If you put your cursor over the icon, you will see the icon name displayed. Click on the Arrange Porlets icon.
4) On the 'Arrange Portlets' page, you will see a set of icons on the right side of the box containing the names of the portlets in this region. First, click on the name of the portlet to select it. Then click on the up and down arrows on the right side of the box until the portlet is in its new position. As you move your mouse over each icon, you will see a description of the action performed when you click on it. If desired, select another portlet and change its position. This process re-arranges portlets vertically within a region.
5) When the portlets in the region are in the desired order, click the OK button in the upper right corner to return to the Customize Page.
6) On the Customize Page, click on the 'Close' button in the upper or lower right corner of the page to return to MyBGSU where you will see your region re-arranged.