Below is information regarding the MyBGSU Portal at BGSU. There are links to documents and websites to assist you with your MyBGSU problem.
MyBGSU Portal --> https://my.bgsu.edu/
Account for accessing MyBGSU --> BGSU e-mail account available to all current and admitted BGSU students, faculty, and staff.
MyBGSU Portal QuickLinks...
- BGSU E-mail Account Creation
- Changing Your BGSU E-mail Password
- For information about the MyCourses portlet in MyBGSU » Blackboard Web Portal Self Help
- My Services Applications Available in MyBGSU
- MyBGSU Software Downloads
- Customizing your View of the Portal
- Customizing Individual Portlets
My BGSU Portal Frequently Asked Questions...
- What is MyBGSU?
- What is an enterprise portal?
- Why was the existing MyBGSU web portal upgraded to an enterprise portal?
- What do I need to access MyBGSU?
- Where can I download the suggested browser plugins?
- How soon after my BGSU E-Mail account is created can I access MyBGSU?
- Does everyone logging into MyBGSU see the same view of the portal?
- What happened to Blackboard?
- What is eLearning?
- What is a portlet?
- What are the default portlets available on MyBGSU?
- What is a region?
- What is a portlet repository and how do I access it on MyBGSU?
- Can you customize individual portlets?
- Why do I see so many security warnings?
- What does the error message 'No Context configured to process this request' in the MyCourses portlet mean?
- When I request services in the My Services portlet, why am I seeing a wait for information to load message?