Technology Support Center
Instructional Software Request Form
To submit a request for installation of software on a University lab system, please provide the information requested below. Based on the information you provide, a case ticket will be generated to address your concern and you will receive an email confirming the case ticket.
Please read the following information before completing the form:
- Only software that is currently being used for BGSU class instruction will be installed.
- A copy of this form must be submitted for each software package.
- It may take five (5) to ten (10) business day for this request to be processed.
- You will be notified by email when the software is ready for testing.
- The media and installation guides will be returned once the software has been installed and tested.
- You will be notified at least ten (10) business days prior to the date the software is scheduled to be removed.
After submitting this form, please deliver the following items to Hayes Hall 110:
- A copy of the media needed to install the software (CDs, floppy disks, etc.)
- A copy of the paper license (a legal document describing the usage and limitations of the software)
- All installation materials, including serial numbers, license codes and hardcopy installation guides (if available).