Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) has responsibility for installing and maintaining software on BGSU's large shared computer systems and most of the desktop computers on campus. Support for institutionally-owned desktop computers is provided by the Technical Support Specialist (TSS) Team. Support for the systems software used on BGSU's large shared computer systems comes from the Systems Support group in ITS and support for applications running on those systems like vendor packages comes from Information Systems group in ITS. All requests for assistance with BGSU software can be placed with the Technology Support Center (TSC). The TSC takes problem reports and dispatches qualified personnel.
- Email at BGSU - Information about applications that can be used with BGSU's e-mail system
- Blackboard - Information about Blackboard course and organization web sites
- Calendaring - Details about using the calendaring feature included with supported versions of Outlook, Entourage and Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- MyFiles - a secure network file storage system powered by Xythos that allows clients to upload, access, store, retrieve and share files using a web browser
- Administrative Computing - Information for BGSU employees who use BGSU's administrative systems
- Unix Systems Self Help - Information for clients who use BGSU's Unix systems, BGUnix or BGResearch
- Oracle Security Patches - Schedule for Applying Oracle Security Patches to Oracle databases maintained by ITS.
- Training - Continuing & Extended Education's current training schedule for BGSU employees
- DreamSpark- Microsoft Software downloads for BGSU Students.
- MyBGSU Downloads - Common software available to everyone on campus.