Updating Student Data for Directory Search
If you are a BGSU student, all information displayed in a BGSU Directory Search except your e-mail address depends on your status.
- undergraduate student : only your legal name and BGSU Email address will be displayed.
- graduate student without an assistantship : only your legal name and BGSU Email address will be displayed.
- graduate student with an assistantship : your office and phone number through the department funding your contract unless you request a change to your campus mailing address through the Graduate College
For e-mail address :
- Your BGSU e-mail address is displayed.
- If you want your BGSU e-mail forwarded to another address you specify, see Redirecting BGSU Mail or instructions.
- Contact the Technology Support Center at 419-372-0999 with questions.
|Who to Contact to Correct Inaccurate Information|
|Name Field||Registration & Records , 110 Administration Bldg.|
(See name change request form with instructions about supporting documentation)
|Address (Graduate Assistantship Only)||Graduate College , 120 McFall Center|
|Phone (Graduate Assistantship Only)||Graduate College , 120 McFall Center|
|E-mail address||Technology Support Center , 110 Hayes Hall|
Withholding Directory Information
As a result of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students have the right to withhold specific personal information including their campus directory data. For more information, see: Request to Withhold Directory Information