Information Technology Services
ITS Computer Lab Reservations
This page and associated links contain details on reserving an ITS instructional facility on the BGSU campus. See the ITS Lab Reservations schedules for the current and next month generated from Resource 25.
Policies & Guidelines - Click here to review the detailed version. A summary is provided below.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 work days (48 hours excluding weekends and holidays) in advance of the reservation date.
- Area will be held for only 10 minutes past beginning of reservation time.
- The instructor/session leader is considered responsible for the area during reservation time.
- Food and drink are absolutely prohibited in lab/instructional areas.
- It is the instructor's responsibility to be aware of the available equipment and capabilities of that equipment.
- If a reservation is no longer needed, the reservation should be canceled as soon as possible.
Access Information - The following labs have specific instructions for the instructor reserving the facility. If the lab you are reserving is listed below, please click on the link to obtain the information needed regarding access to the facility.
Rental - Information regarding reservation requests and rental information for groups outside the University.
- On-line Reservation Request Form
- On-line Reservation Request Cancellation Form
- Alternative means to request or cancel a Reservation
Software Installation Requests - Information regarding requests for installation of software for a specific class or purchase of specific software. Request forms must be submitted at least ten working days before the software is needed.