BGSU Fact Book
This edition of the Bowling Green State University Fact Book has been prepared for your reference and convenience. It provides a concise array of information about the University, specifically its organization and administration, academic programs, students, faculty and staff, and financial and facilities resources. It is a book about where we have been, where we are, and where we are going as we strive to become the premiere learning community in Ohio and one of the best in the nation.
We encourage and invite comments, reactions, and suggestions as a means of improving future editions.
- University Learning Outcomes
- University Learning Outcomes--Developmental Stages
- University Libraries Profile*
- Degree and Major Offerings*
- Degrees Conferred
- Credit Hour Enrollment
- Distribution of Student Credit Hours & Organized Class Sections Taught by Faculty Type
- Average Class Section Sizes
- Student-Faculty Ratios
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Enrollment by Campus
- Subsidy Eligible SCHs in Completed Courses by Subsidy Level
- Comparative Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Enrollment
- Fiscal Year Unduplicated Headcount Enrollment
- Headcount Enrollment with Student Characteristics
- New First Year Student Information
- Graduation Rates
- Retention Rates
- Ohio Board of Regents Student Inventory Data*
* Please note that these are links to pages maintained outside of the BGSU Office of Institutional Research. Use the back button of your browser to return to the BGSU Fact Book.