Graduate Catalog 2004-2005
Transferring to Another Degree Program
Students who are currently admitted to a degree program or are completing a graduate degree and wish to be considered for admission to another degree program must complete the admission process for that particular degree program.
The following conditions must be met before a file can be forwarded for program evaluation:
- A new application for admission must be submitted to the Graduate College. Payment of the $30 application fee and the $15 admission fee is required upon transfer from graduate non-degree to degree status;
- Required test scores must be submitted to the Graduate College;
- Two official transcripts from each college and/or university attended, unless previously submitted and currently maintained on file (translations are required if in a language other than English), must be forwarded directly to the Graduate College (copies or official transcripts issued to students are not acceptable). Bowling Green State University transcripts do not need to be submitted;
- Any specific degree program requirements must be met;
- If a transfer from one degree program to another is requested, the graduate coordinator of the degree program from which the transfer is being made must be notified by the student.