INTERNATIONAL STUDENT IDENTITY CARD (ISIC)
Bowling Green State University requires all students who study abroad to purchase an ISIC for insurance purposes. Details on the benefits and insurance coverage can be found at the ISIC Card website. You can purchase an ISIC card through Education Abroad in the Center for International Programs, 216 University Hall. You will need the following in order to purchase your card:
- Photocopy of your driver's license, state issued ID card, or other form of identification that contains your birthdate.
- Photocopy of your student ID card.
- A photocopy of the identification/signature pages of your passport (participants of BGSU programs and all BGSU student applicants).
- A check or money order for $25.00 made out to BGSU. Cash and credit cards will not be accepted..
- A completed application. To print an application, please click here . Applications are also available at the Center for International Programs.
Upon submission of the required application materials listed above, you will receive an email within 24 hours with instructions on how to upload your photo. This must be completed in order for your card to be created. Once your photo has uploaded and your card has been created, it will be delivered to the address you provide on your application form via USPS within 4-15 days.