What do MACIE students do after graduation?
As a rigorous and interdisciplinary graduate program, MACIE is designed to give students a broad range of theoretical and practical knowledge. Graduates of the MACIE program have gone on to a variety of teaching and administrative positions, as well as to top doctoral and professional programs.
Where are MACIE graduates working?
- Ford Foundation PASS Program
- Assistant Professor, College of Education, Ohio University
- International Student Services, University of Michigan
- Assistant Director of Global Education, University of Mount Union, Ohio
- Student Advisor, Miami-Dade College
- Web International English, Education Supervisor
- Out-of-School Youth Specialist, Mid-Hudson Migrant Education Center, NY
- Language Teacher, Cambridge International Center, Shanghai Normal University
- International Student Advisor, Owens Community College, Ohio
- ESL Instructor, Bowling Green State University; University of Findlay
- Middle and High School Teachers in Minnesota, California, Ohio, Texas, Arizona, Korea (3), Turkey, Guatemala
- Academic Advisor, Non-traditional and Transfer Student Services, BGSU
- Fellow, Teach for Austria
- College Forward, Academic Coach
- Instituto de Lenguas UIS, Colombia
Where are MACIE graduates studying?
- Ohio State University, Multicultural & Equity Studies in Education (2)
- Indiana University-Bloomington, Comparative and International Education
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Comparative and International Education
- Michigan State University, College of Law, and College of Education
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Quantitative, Qualitative and Psychometric Methods (QQPM)
- Bowling Green State University, Leadership Studies