Timeline / process
- Develop a plan of action with your advisor
- Identify second reader
- Create project
- There are a variety of formats for the final project depending on your objectives (e.g., handbook, marketing plan, video).
All projects also must include
a written paper that contains:
- A rationale connecting the project to the scholarly/professional literature
- A description of the project
- The results of the project
- An evaluation of the project outcomes
- A personal reflection on the experience of conducting the project.
- Poster presentation
- Submission of completed project
- Please see the Title Page Outline for assistance in formatting your title page