Welcome to the graduate programs in The School of Human Movement, Sport, and Leisure Studies!
We are housed in the College of Education and Human Development and offer a graduate degree with specializations in Kinesiology, Leisure & Tourism, and Sport Administration. The Master's program in Sport Administration at Bowling Green State University is accredited by the Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA). Students graduate with real-world knowledge of what it takes to succeed in the sport industry. We are committed to diversity and inclusion through exemplary scholarship, teaching, and service. In this pursuit, we encourage academic excellence, integration across academic disciplines, and the quest for social justice based on knowledge and appreciation of human diversity.
The School’s facilities are located in the Eppler Complex. Special features of the complex include a state of the art biomechanics and motor behavior laboratory, body composition testing facilities including a bod pod, neurogames to study the effects of concussions, and interactive learning facilities. As you explore our website, you will learn more about our mission, subject areas, and research approaches utilized by our graduate faculty and students. We invite you to get to know us better by browsing this website, connecting with us through social media, contacting individual faculty members, and/or visiting us right here on the BGSU main campus!
Graduate Program Specializations:
Prospective Graduate Students:
- Program Admission Requirements
- Applying for Graduate Study in Human Movement, Sport & Leisure Studies
- Graduate Assistantships
- Graduating Students Employment History
Current Graduate Students:
- Kinesiology Curriculum Check Sheet
- Leisure & Tourism Curriculum Check Sheet
- Sport Administration Curriculum Check Sheet
- How to Register for Classes
- Schedule of Courses by Semester
- Variable Credit Form
- Thesis/Project Requirments
- Leadership Opportunities
- Graduate College Documents and Forms
- Graduate Student Grant Form
- Failure to Complete Assigned Graduate Assistantship Duties Policy
- Guidelines for Renewal of a Graduate Assistantship
- Allocation of Human Movement, Sport & Leisure Studies Graduate Tuition Scholarships Policy