The office of Student and Academic Services provides comprehensive services to prospective and current students, their families, and the academic units within the College of Education and Human Development. We assist students in their transition to college as well as providing academic advising throughout their academic career at BGSU and continuing support through graduation.
Our services include a two tier advising system. Students are always welcome to visit 102 Education to meet with an advisor in Student and Academic Services, but they are also assigned a faculty advisor. Faculty advisors are professors that specialize in a particular field. They provide more specific information pertaining to an area of study. At the time that students enter the college, they are assigned a faculty advisor. Students may access the name of this advisor on the MyBGSU web page by using the My Advisor link.
Summer Class Registration Starts on Feb. 17!
Prepare for Fall 2014 Registration
- FEB. 10: Mandatory Advising Holds added to First Year Student Accounts
- MAR. 10: Fall class schedule posted on the web
- MAR. 31: Graduate Students and Authorized Seniors and Juniors can register
- APR 1: Seniors and Authorized Sophomores can register
- APR. 3: Juniors and Authorized First-years can register
- APR. 15: Sophomores can register
- APR. 16: First Years can register