After successfully completing your application you will begin to prepare for your time abroad. You will almost certainly have questions pertaining to everything from academics, to traveling, to safety abroad. It is an exciting time, but with so many questions you may feel some anxiety. No worries! Education Abroad provides you with the resources you need to educate yourself and make a smooth transition. Remember, the more you know the less overwhelmed you will feel.
Use these resources to prepare for your departure:
Follow the checklist in the Education Abroad application list to make sure that you have completed all of the forms necessary to study abroad. If you have any questions pertaining to the forms listed on application please contact the Education Abroad Office at 419-372-0479 or at email@example.com.
- Attend a mandatory pre-departure orientation meeting the semester prior to departure. Contact the Education Abroad office to learn more about future sessions.
- Keep yourself safe and healthy while abroad. Find out more about safety, security, and health abroad.
- Preparing to study abroad with a disability
- Do you know everything to know about your destination? Do you know how to get there? Click on Travel Resources for a great start.
Before you leave don’t forget to:
- Complete and return the Student Consent, Medical Authorization and Release Form and Education Abroad Medical Form .
- Purchase the International Student Identity Card.
- Submit a copy of the photo page of your passport to the Education Abroad office prior to your departure.