Scientific and Technical Communication
For admission to Bowling Green State University, you must:
- Be a graduate of a high school approved or accredited by the department of education of the state in which it is located; or
- Have earned high school equivalency through the General Educational Development (GED) testing program (issued by the state department of education); or
- Present GED test results and ACT or SAT test results, if you completed secondary education through an alternative program such as home schooling; or
- Present an International Baccalaureate diploma or certificate.
Admission is competitive and is based on the high school curriculum, cumulative grade point average, standardized test scores and class rank.
An admission application packet is available from:
Director of Admissions
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH
To apply, complete the Application for Undergraduate Admission and the College Preparatory Curriculum Completion Form. All transcripts, test results and other academic credentials must be mailed from the school or agency to the Office of Admissions to be accepted as official.High School Preparation
Students should follow a college preparatory curriculum that includes:
- 4 units (credits) of English
- 3 units of college preparatory mathematics
- 3 units of science
- 3 units of social studies
- 4 units of the same foreign language
- 1 unit of the visual or performing art
Students who have not taken all these recommended courses may be required to make up any deficiencies.