College of Arts & Sciences
Tuition & Financial Aid
Rates & Fees
- Students enrolled in any Distance Learning Program at BGSU will be eligible for the Distance Learning Undergraduate Fee Rate, whether or not they are residents of Ohio.
- Click here for current tuition and fees: http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/bursar/
- Many students require some form of financial aid, and we understand that funding your education can be a difficult process. BGSU's financial aid staff are experts in their field and ready to partner with you in reaching your educational goals.
- Please click here to link to Financial Aid: http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/sfa/
Now Available to qualified FIAD students!!
Transfer Excellence Incentive
A $2,500 nonrenewable award
- Application and credentials on file with the Office of Admissions by the deadline date (May 15 for Summer Session, July 15 for Fall, and December 15 for Spring)
- Must enroll for 6 hours or more each term
- Transfer applicants who have earned an associate degree from a regionally accredited institution, or are a member of Phi Theta Kappa. Official transcript verifying associate degree and/or Phi Theta Kappa membership must be received by the scholarship deadline above
Starting in fall 2012, qualified students who meet the above deadlines will automatically receive $1250/semester in financial aid for the first two semesters at BGSU!
The application fee to BGSU is waived for all active and retired military. Additional benefits may apply. Contact: email@example.com
The following is a link to some scholarship funds and other services that are available to non-traditional students at BGSU: