Mathematics and Statistics
The Ohio Section: Appendix E
MATHEMATICAL ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA
- The name of this organization shall be "The Ohio Section of the Mathematical Association of America."
- Any member of the parent organization resident in Ohio shall be, ipso facto, a member of this Section.
- The officers of the Section shall be a Chairman and a Secretary-Treasurer, each of whom shall be elected at the annual meeting.
- The Executive Committee shall be made up of the Chairman, the Secretary-Treasurer, and an additional member elected by the Section at the annual meeting.
- The Executive Committee shall transact all business of the Section between meetings and shall report its actions at the annual meeting of the Section.
- The annual meeting of the Section shall be held at the same time and place as that of the Ohio College Association, or at such other time and place as fixed either by the Section or by the Executive Committee.
- The Executive Committee shall call such special meetings as it shall deem expedient.
Adopted December 31, 1915