MyBGSU BGSU Email Search Academics Admissions The Arts Athletics Library A to Z Links Bowling Green State University
Biology: Graduate Program
Please be sure to:
- Contact potential advisors.
- Request that official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
be sent to: BGSU Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Request that official copies of GRE scores be sent to: BGSU Office of
- Complete an Assistantship Application, regardless of whether funding is requested. Please send to BGSU Department of Biological Sciences.
- Include a written description (Research Statement) of your motivations for attending graduate school, your specific area of interest within the Biological Sciences, and your aspirations following receipt of the graduate degree. Please send to BGSU Department of Biological Sciences.
- Request that (Recommendation Form)letters of recommendation from three persons acquainted with your academic experiences be sent to BGSU Department of Biological Sciences.
- Fulfill the requirements for the Office of Graduate Admissions as
specified on the application form and on the Graduate College website.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: In addition to the above requirements, please:
Send a copy of your most recent TOEFL score to the Office of
Center for International Student Services (ISS), BGSU. Only test scores received within the last two years are valid.
Fulfill the requirements for the Center for International Student Services (ISS), as specified on the ISS website.