MyBGSU BGSU Email Search Academics Admissions The Arts Athletics Library A to Z Links Bowling Green State University
Biology: Grad App Checklist
Application Checklist for Biology Graduate Programs
Please be sure to:
- Contact potential advisors.
- Request that official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
be sent to: BGSU Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Request that official copies of GRE scores be sent to: BGSU Office of
- Complete an Application for Assistantship or Fellowship, regardless of whether funding is requested. Please send to BGSU Department of Biological Sciences.
- Include a written description (form) of your motivations for attending graduate
school, your specific area of interest within the Biological Sciences, and
your aspirations following receipt of the graduate degree. Please send to BGSU Department of Biological Sciences.
- Request that letters of recommendation from three persons acquainted
with your academic experiences be sent to BGSU Department of
Biological Sciences (forms can be found here).
- Fulfill the requirements for the Office of Graduate Admissions as
specified on the application form and on the Graduate College website.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: In addition to the above requirements, please:
Send a copy of your most recent TOEFL score to the Office of Admissions, BGSU. Only test scores received within the last two years are valid.
Fulfill the requirements for the Office of Admissions, as specified on the International Students website.