Classified Staff Council
Established in 1979, Classified Staff Council's (CSC) primary purpose is to provide a direct channel of communication between classified employees and University administrators. CSC represents you!
Council representatives listen to the employee's concerns and opinions and respect their suggestions, ideas and comments. They want to make your work environment as pleasant as possible so your career at BGSU is as satisfying as it can be. If you need assistance of any kind, CSC encourages you to contact a CSC Representative.
Email Chair Deborah Lowery at email@example.com to be added to the CSC Minutes listserv.
"Know that TEAMWORK makes the DREAM work!" - Tom Mathews
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
- Did U Know - CS Handbook Summaries
- Guide for Retention Point Report
- Main Campus Retention Point Report February 2015
Firelands Campus Retention Point Report February
- Main Campus Retention Point Report October 2014
Firelands Retention Point Report October
- Main Campus Retention Point Report February 2014
- Firelands Retention Point Report February 2014
- ORC Layoff Information
- Civil Service Reform - HB 187
- Bullying in the Workplace Information