The 2013‐14 academic year scholarship deadline has passed.
The College of Musical Arts is proud to provide scholarship support for students. These scholarships are provided through the generosity of alumni and friends of BGSU. Awarding of the scholarships is based on a competitive process. The amount awarded reflects the wishes of the donor(s) and is dependent upon current and projected market conditions. Please email questions or concerns to CMAScholar@bgsu.edu.
ATTENTION MAC USERS - You must use Adobe Reader to complete and send this application. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking here or copy and paste this link in to your web browser: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- This form must be completed electronically and submitted via email.
- Please review the scholarship list carefully. There is one application for all scholarships.
- If you are required to submit a paper make sure that you attach it to the email submission with your application. Printed copies will not be accepted. Your paper must be sent electronically along with your completed scholarship application.
- If you are required to submit a CD or video recording, please label it with your name and the name of the scholarship that the CD or video is for.
- If financial aid is a requirement you must complete a FAFSA application to be considered for the scholarship.
- You must be enrolled for the applicable academic year to be eligible for these awards.