The 2014-15 academic year scholarship deadline is February 1.
The College of Musical Arts is proud to provide scholarship support for students. These scholarships are provided through the generosity of alumni and friends of BGSU. Awarding of the scholarships is based on a competitive process. The amount awarded reflects the wishes of the donor(s) and is dependent upon current and projected market conditions. Please email questions or concerns to CMAScholar@bgsu.edu.
- This form must be completed electronically and submitted via email. Printed copies will not be accepted.
- Please review the scholarship list carefully. There is one application for all scholarships.
- If you are required to submit a paper, make sure that you attach it to the email submission with your application. Printed copies will not be accepted. Your paper must be sent electronically along with your completed scholarship application.
- If you are required to submit a CD or video recording, please label it with your name and the name of the scholarship that the CD or video is for.
- If financial aid is a requirement you must complete a FAFSA application to be considered for the scholarship.
- You must be enrolled for the applicable academic year to be eligible for these awards.
You must use Adobe Reader to complete and send this application. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking here or copy and paste this link in to your web browser: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Click any area to go to a page listing detailed information on that area’s scholarships. Please review the detailed information carefully and make sure you meet all the criteria before applying for any scholarships. Remember: You must be enrolled for both fall and spring in the next academic year to be eligible for any scholarship.
Click on Name or Area to sort by those options.
|Bernice R. Shanklin Music Scholarship||Any|
|Heidi Fern Clausius Master’s in Music Scholarship||Any|
|Paul F. and Thelma I. Leedy Senior Scholarship||Any|
|Dr. Barbara Allyen Lockard-Zimmerman Memorial Scholarship||MuEd|
|Diane Inbody Pepple Scholarship||MuEd/Voice|
|Pro Musica Undergraduate Music Scholarship||Any|
|Pro Musica Graduate Music Scholarship||Any|
|Dr. Richard Kennell Music Scholarship||Any|
|Robert and Leona Fellers Scholarship||Any|
|Seann Flynn Lives Memorial Scholarship||Percussion|
|Richard S. James Memorial Scholarship||MuCT|
|E. Printy Arthur Jazz Studies Award||Jazz|
|Bob Sebo Endowed Jazz Studies Scholarship||Jazz|
|David “Dak” Melle Jazz Fund||Jazz|
|Dorothy Robertson Christensen Scholarship||MuEd|
|Elfreda M. Rusher Music Education Scholarship||MuEd|
|Keith and Helene Dearborn Scholarship||MuEd|
|Misamore Marching Band Scholarship||MuEd|
|Sternberg Music Education Scholarship||MuEd|
|Otis and Lois Sonnenberg Vocal Music Education Scholarship||MuEd|
|Dr. Richard and Annette S. Ecker Award in Instrumental Music Education||MuEd|
|Warren Allen Vocal Talent Award||Voice|
|C. Elizabeth Cobb Memorial Fund||Piano|
|Violet Beebe Johnson Memorial Scholarship||Piano|
|Cathy McCambridge Memorial Scholarship||Voice/Piano|
|Joseph C. and Zola R. Buford Music Endowed Scholarship||Voice|
|Noe Family Scholarship||Voice|
|Robert and Catherine Mitman Percussion Award||Percussion|
|Edwin R. and Karolynn Betts Performance Award||Trumpet or Brass|
|Bushong Trumpet Scholarship||Trumpet|
|Herb Spencer Horn Students Fund||Horn|
|Dr. Paul Makara Scholarship||Violin|