Kobacker Hall Technical Specifications
Moore Musical Arts Center
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403-0290
Fax: (419) 372-2938
Box Office: (419) 372-8171 or (800) 589-BACH (2224)
A technical drawing is also available
- Wall to Wall: 111 ft., 6 in.
- Proscenium Opening: 55 ft., 3.5 in.
- Stage Right Wing: 28 ft., 3 in.
- Stage Left Wing: 28 ft.
- Lip to Curtain: 5 ft., 0 in.
- Curtain to Back Wall: 49 ft.
- Stage Floor from House Floor: 3 ft., 7 in.
- Proscenium: 28 ft.
- Stage Roof/Steel: 39 ft.
- Shape: Straight
- Width: 55 ft., 3.5 in.
- Depth: 5 ft., 0 in.
- Shape: Trapezoid
- Elevator: Yes
- Width: Longest 44 ft., 5.5 in.; Shortest 25 ft., 10 in.
- Depth: Longest 16 ft., 8 in.; Shortest 6 ft., 10 in.
- Height: Stage to Bottom 6 ft., 1 in.; House to Bottom 2 ft., 6 in.
|Stage to Bottom||1:25||Bottom to Stage||1:00|
|Stage to House||0:45||House to Stage||0:35|
|House to Bottom||0:35||Bottom to House||0:25|
- One: 3 ft.x7 ft. Stage Center Right
- Permanent Obstructions
- Stage Right Wing: Cabinets, HVAC Pipes, Balcony walkway(+11 ft.)
- Stage Left Wing: Angled roof (down to +15 ft.)
- Up-stage Center: Six nested movable acoustical shell towers, HVAC ducts
- Electric Winches: 10
- Sand Bags: 2
- Location of Pin Rail
- Dressing Room Balcony
- Maximum Weight per Baton
Electric Winches: 1,800 lbs
- Sand Bag 1: 50 lbs
- Sand Bag 2: 200 lbs
- Maximum Scenery Height
- 16 ft., 0 in.
- Baton Length: 60 ft., 0 in.
- Grid Height
- No Grid
- Grand Curtain
- Type: electric motor traveler only
- Speed: full travel approximately 10 seconds
|Line No.||Load||Distance from Proscenium|| |
|1||Grand Drape||0 ft., 6 in.|| |
|2||First Electric||3 ft., 4 in.|| |
|3||Shell Ceiling||7 ft., 11 in.|| |
|4||First Leg/teaser||8 ft., 8 in.|| |
|5||Second Electric||11 ft., 4 in.|| |
|6||Shell Ceiling||15 ft., 3 in.|| |
|7||Empty||16 ft., 4 in.||Sand Bag 1 (aluminum)|
|8||Second Leg/teaser||18 ft., 0 in.|| |
|9||Third Electric||20 ft., 0 in.|| |
|10||Double Traveler Track||24 ft., 0 in.|| |
|11||Third Border||25 ft., 8 in.||Sand Bag 2|
|12||Empty||30 ft., 0 in.|| |
|House Curtain||1|| || || ||brown velour|
|Grand Drape||1||10 ft.||60 ft.||Line 1||brown velour|
|Borders||2 flat||8 ft.||60 ft.||Lines 4 and 8||black velour|
| ||1 pleated||8 ft.||60 ft.||Line 11||black velour|
|Legs||4 flat||24 ft.||20 ft.||Lines 4 and 8||black velour|
| ||2 flat||30 ft.||11 ft.||Lines 1 and 12||black velour|
|Traveler||1 set flat each||28 ft.||28 ft.|| ||black velour|
|Cyc|| ||29 ft.||60 ft.|| ||white bleached muslin|
|Position||Distance from Proscenium||No. of circuits|
|Proscenium catwalk||3 ft.||9|
|First Beam||29 ft., 6 in.||30|
|2 Box Booms||40 ft., 0 in.||8 (in each)|
|2nd Beam||53 ft., 0 in.||16|
|Proscenium Wall (on stage)|| ||3 (each side)|
|First Electric||3 ft., 4 in.||28|
|Second Electric||11 ft., 4 in.||20|
|Stage Left wall||14 ft.||7|
|Stage Right balcony walkway||14 ft.||12|
|Third Electric||20 ft., 0 in.||30|
|Stage Right wall||21 ft.||12|
|Stage Right back wall||49 ft.||6|
- Strand 300 series controlled in booth or SR
- 192 2.4K ETC Sensor 48
- House Lights
- Dimmer controlled in booth and SR
|26° source 4||16||575w|
|36° source 4||16||575w|
|50° source 4||6||575w|
|19° source 4||1||575w|
|6x16 Lekolite with iris||1||575w|
|PAR 64 MFL||24||1kw|
|PAR 64 WFL||6||1kw|
|Iris Far Cyc (3 cell)||6||1kw|
|6-ft. 8 Cell T-3 strip||8||1kw/color|
- Six 15 ft. with 50 lbs base
- House Connector Type
- Location of Dock
- Full Dock about 30 ft. to the stage Height: 3 ft., 11 in.
- Loading Doors
- Up-stage Center Height: 6 ft., 0 in. Width: 5 ft., 0 ft.
- Maximum Length of Trailer in Dock
- Lot no. 16 (north of the building) or Lot no. 12 (west of the building)
- 90 degree turn 10 ft. radius, Storage of platforms and risers
- No. it can accommodate
- off Green Room about 10 ft. from the Stage off Stage Right
- Each Dressing Room Has
- Restrooms, mirrors, wardrobe rack, tables and chairs
- (Only the private dressing room has a shower)
- Off-stage Right
- No. can accommodate
- Two 8 ft. tables, 30 chairs, small kitchenette, ice machine and private dressing room
- Show Monitor
- from stage to…
Green Room, dressing room, booth, backstage Right
- Paging System
- from stage right to…
Green Room, dressing Room, backstage Right
- Clear Com
- from stage right to…
Stage Left, make up room, booth, follow spots, shop, attic, house manager, house rear audio mixing console
List of all available amps, speakers, microphones, mixers, etc for audio support, playback and recording is available by contacting either the director of recording services or recording engineer.
- Total 822 fixed proscenium-style seats
- 159 chairs can be added (as follows) for a total of 981
- Main Floor
- 614 fixed seats
- 100 chairs can be added to the pit
- 20 can be added at the back wall
- 128 fixed seats
- 33 chairs can be added to the back
- 80 fixed
- 6 chairs can be added to the back center
Access to the mezzanine and balcony is from the rear of the main floor. There is no access from any other floor of the building.