Course Reserves - Copyright
All photocopied material must comply with the requirements of US copyright law.
It is the instructor's responsibility to insure copyright compliance.
If you would like to read more about copyright and how it may affect you, consult one of the sites below.
- U.S. Copyright Office Home Page: This is official Web site for the Copyright Office.
- CONFU: The Conference on Fair Use
Other Academic Sites
- Cornell University: Copyright
- Stanford University Libraries: Copyright & Fair Use
- University System of Georgia; From the University System of Georgia's copyright guide. Provides information on Fair Use and examples on applying it in a university setting
- Horizon at UNC: Intellectual Property, Copyright, and Distance Learning
- University of Texas: Crash Course on Copyright
- University of Wisconsin: UW-Madison Library Policy for Copyrighted Electronic Reserves
- 10 Big Myths about copyright explained
- Copyright and Fair Use in the Classroom, on the Internet, and the World Wide Web
Have a Question? Contact the Head of Reserve by email at email@example.com or at 419-372-7908.