Welcome to your task list, Present. In order to
ensure that Mr. Scrooge does not revert to his old ways, you must
complete the following activities:
1. Draw a picture of yourself. You may use any materials
that you want, including markers, crayons, colored pencils or anything
else you can think of. In order to complete this activity, you may
reference the pictures that others have taken of you from the list
2. Write a journal that has three entries about
your experiences with Scrooge. This journal should take place during
the story. In your journal, include the following information:
- Why did you help Scrooge out?
- How do you think he is handling the information
that you gave him?
- Do you think that what you are showing him will
help, or will he revert back to his old ways?
YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MEDIATED READING PACKET TO COMPLETE
3. Write a friendly letter to Scrooge, stating that
you are proud of him for the progress that he has made. Give him
advice for the future and remind him of how far he has come. You
may reference the website below to get the proper format of a friendly
Once you are done, report back to your fellow ghosts.
As soon as everyone is completed, click on the link entitled "Evaluation"
and follow the instructions.