Curriculum Resource Center
Business and Marketing Education Resource Guide
The CRC collection contains business education resources useful for (pre-service and in-service) lesson planning such as links to content standards, textbooks, activity books, award-winning literature for children and young adults, reference sources and multimedia materials.
Searching for Business Education Resources
When using the keyword search feature in the University Libraries catalog limit by the location - Curriculum Resource Center - to narrow your results to preschool through grade 12 materials. Additional limit features (i.e. availability, format, copyright date) can be applied at the same time as well.
Several sample subjects searches from the University Libraries Catalog are included here for your convenience.
Call Numbers: helpful when looking for textbooks and multimedia materials on site.
- CURR 004 - Data Processing/Computer Science
- CURR 005 - Computer Programming
- CURR 158.7 - Industrial Psychology
- CURR 330 - Economics
- CURR 513 - Consumer Mathematics
- CURR 650 - Management and Auxiliary Services
- CURR 651.3 - Office Management
- CURR 651.5 - Records Management
- CURR 652.3 - Keyboarding
- CURR 652.5 - Word Processing
- CURR 657 - Accounting
- CURR 658 - General Management
- CURR 658.02 - Entrepreneurship
- CURR 658.8 - Marketing
- CURR 686 - Printing/Publishing
- CURR 687 - Clothing and Accessories
- CURR 808.066 - Business Communications
Learning Activity Packets [LAPS] on Reserve at the CRC Desk, 2nd floor, Jerome Library
Economics and Marketing
Management and Supervision
Marketing and Business
Marketing and Information Mangement
Product and Service Planning
Product and Service Technology