View: Looking east from the Administration Building
Special Features: At the end of this grove of trees stands University Hall, opened in 1915. Originally it housed administrative offices, classroom space, and an auditorium. Attached at left is Moseley Hall (1913), the original science building, and at right is Hanna Hall (completed 1921) which was first used as a classrooms for teacher training. The building with the red roof is McFall Center, the original BGSU campus library.